Saturday, April 4th
“Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy
burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” – Matthew 11:28-29
Commit to one of the Sabbath activities below, or spend time doing something else that centers and recharges you.
- Go for a walk or exercise
- Sit quietly and meditate
- Plant something
- Try cooking or baking something new
- Spend time with a loved one
- Enjoy a day by yourself
- Take a nap
- Draw, write, or create something
- Play a game with friends or family
- Read a book or play music
2 thoughts on “Lenten Devotion (4/4)”
For some reason, these posts are not pushed out to the web site in a timely manner.
Clearing cache in the web site maintenance WordPress application pushed the recent posts and changes to the page out to the website.
Comments are closed.